A day in my lawful life...

Monday, March 27, 2006

A random post...

Hey all, It's easter break for the next 4 weeks.. Spent my 1st day of my break down in Manchester for 50% off dimsum and a look-see around Manc and also... a chinese dinner at one of the best restaurants in Manc. Didn't blow a hole in my pocket (in comparison to Notts Chinese Restaurants)... yet food was quite good. Manchester city is a truly unique city. A fusion of both modern and old in the city's architecture. I'll certainly have to come by again and hopefully the weather would be better that time.

And here I am now.. in Justin's place in Raleigh Park. Gonna be spending the night here before I go job-hunting tommorow morning.

A random thing I came across the newspapers today was a study that we, men are more likely to spend 4 times more on our favourite sport and that leads to a semi-related interesting find.. that men are 90% more likely to stick with their favourite sports team but have a 50% chance of abandoning a relationship when things go sour. (according to a Duracell study) Hah.. That's real life for you... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home